|Description / Summary|
Strategically implement and constantly improve QA processes in the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) of HTML5 game and system solutions; maintaining a test lab and test tools; devising and executing test strategy etc.
Work closely and report to the Software QA Manager and support him in conducting QA.
|JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Drive and implement high level QA and testing strategies in HTML5 game and system development
- Investigate, determine, negotiate, agree and set in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Ensure that processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Systems Integration Testing
- Lead test tasks for a given project or component under test
- Track, write and provide management/technical updates and reports on progress of assigned projects
- Monitor and initiate change and improvement in performance/quality
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information
- Minimum from 2 years relevant working experience
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, or related field
- Excellent knowledge and experience with software testing and development measurements, including code coverage and complexity measurements
- Strong experienced in games serviced on web browser and mobile environments, especially, HTML5 games.
- Experienced in defining testing methodologies, designing test plans and test cases.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and willing to participate in and explore many areas of software development
- Good project management and documentation skills
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment